Not All Cashmere Cardigans Are Created Equal

4/18/2011

Back in December, the kind folks at Eileen Fisher sent me a gray, cashmere cardigan.  When it arrived I immediately hung it up and stared at it.  You see, I've never seen myself as an Eileen Fisher kind of person, but this was a really lovely sweater.  When my husband got home and saw it hanging there, he said, "It looks like a librarian's sweater."  Now instead of making me vow never to wear it, I felt inspired.  I always wanted to be a librarian when I was a little girl, so now I had a librarian's sweater, and I was going to make the most of it.



I do have to say that I like the sweater better belted, but I didn't get any good shots of me wearing it that way because of afternoon shadows.  The bag and the watch are actually really bling-y but you can't tell in this shot either.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook