Skincare Breakthrough (For Me at Least)

4/04/2011

About three weeks ago I started using the new skincare line from Bare Escentuals.  I've been wearing their mineral foundation for a few years now and really credit it with helping get rid of my adult acne.  Even though my skin is far better than it was a few years ago, I've seen even more tremendous changes over the last few weeks.  Before starting to use it, my skin was always red and blotchy.  Now the redness is almost completely gone, my fine lines are much improved and the overall texture is so much softer.  It's especially noticeable on my neck where I'm starting to get crepey.  Now it's so much smoother.  I'm really happy with these products and glad I made the switch.


Photo from BareEscentuals.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook