Estee Lauder, I Think You're on to Something Here

6/13/2011

Three weeks ago I began using a new Estee Lauder product, Cooling Eye Illuminator which they were kind enough to send me to test.  After a week of using it, I posted this picture which is me un-retouched first thing in the morning. 






Yes, I'm still puffy and dark, but since I didn't take a before picture, you'll have to take my word for it that this was already a huge improvement from before using the product.

Two weeks have gone by, and this what I look like now first thing in the morning.  One small disclaimer, we stayed up watching TV until 4:00am before I took this picture, so just imagine how much better it would be if I had a normal night's rest.





I think the change is pretty remarkable, and I'm extremely happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook