Warm Radiance

7/18/2011

Today's Deep Thought - I had no deep thoughts yesterday.  But I never the left the house.  Coincidence, I think not.  

I cannot tan.  I spent years of my youth trying, and I tried every product.  I realized while I was still in my late teens that I simply could not get a suntan, so I gave up trying.  I'm not sure I have any less wrinkles because of it (OMG - what would I look like if I had tanned?), but I've learned over the years that conventional bronzers also will look orange, chalky or just cover me in brown.

I started using Bare Escentuals Flawless Radiance a few years ago after a makeup artist told me that using light deflectors helps to blur the appearance of wrinkles.


Warm Radiance has the same glimmery, non-glittery, light-defusion but with a subtle bronze.


I put this on this morning with a lot of concealer, blush, mascara and Rosebud salve.



To everyone else in L.A., I'm still a ghost, but it makes me feel like I have a little hint of the sun with me.  It doesn't add a ton of color to make it apparent that I'm wearing a bronzer, it just helps with the tone of my skin, which makes it natural and comfortable to me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook