Burgers!

8/27/2011

We had a crazy week with an unintentional turn-around trip to Vegas, a kid with pneumonia, a fashion show and a tasting on top of working the day job and prepping for a two-day off-site presentation next week.  Because of all the busy-ness though, I have a lot to share with you this week including a look at Rachel Zoe's fall collection, a work look that may need to be retired and a beauty product that I think is under-appreciated.

But first - Burgers!

I've shared my family's love of the burger before after our dinner at Umami Burger.  After that post, someone recommended we try Father's Office ironically right after A saw it on Food Network's The Best Thing I Ever Ate.  Father's Office as a strict 21 and over rule, so since we couldn't take all the kids, D and I went on a night when the kids were all gone.

The burger is topped with carmalized onion, Applewood bacon, gruyere, Maytag blue and arugula.


I actually thought this was a better burger than Umami.  Is it the best burger in LA?  I'm still not ready to go there.  But paired with North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout and Old No. 38, it was really good.


And just to show how much we love burgers, we had actually had sliders at home the night before while we were trying to clear old shows off the DVR.


Of course, no comparison.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook