A Return to Black Eyeliner

8/03/2011

For years I wore black eyeliner pencil every day until I felt like it was dated, and I started lining my eyes with powder.  Now that my eyes are starting to get a little more hooded with age, I've been thinking about trying some new techniques.

I decided to return to my roots and go back to eyeliner pencil but to keep the eyeshadow simple and not overpowering.  I have to say that it's been pretty tough.  I don't know whether it's the fact that my technique is rusty or that my hand is just not steady, but it's taken me a good two weeks to get a smooth, steady line that's not too thick.

Still practising, but this is where I'm at now.


The thing I'm most proud of in this photo is that I have absolutely no undereye concealer on here, and this picture has not been retouched.  It's all due to Estee Lauder Cooling Eye Illuminator which I've mentioned here.

I am looking for your recommendations of an eye pencil that won't drag or pull though.  I don't need any more stress around my eyes.

If you have a good one, please let me know.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook