Forgotten

10/18/2011

I forgot I had this pair of boots when I was bemoaning that I had to throw away my much worn pair last week.  At least I remembered them before I bought another pair.

Boots: Mia Andreana

I ended up liking this outfit that I wore to dinner on Saturday much more than I thought I would.  I was worried the maxi dress would be too shapeless and unflattering, but it was a comfortable light weight underneath the jacket which I needed because it is cooling off more in the evenings.  I actually feel more relaxed in this picture than I usually do when posing.  I'm always worried about being too tense and clenching my jaw.  I'm just so self-conscious.  Maybe with time I will relax more.  Maybe I should drink before I take pictures?  I don't know.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This outfit is great.....very fashion forward

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook