Living up to the Ideal

10/31/2011

It's typical in California at this time of the year to finally break the summer heat with a cold rain storm only to be hit by weeks of Santa Ana winds and high temperatures.  This year has been no different.  Since I am always on the hunt to find products to help with my rosacea, skin texture and loss of firmness and elasticity, at this time of year, it's complicated by the dry winds and the beginning of heater season.  I decided to give Estee Lauder's Idealist a try again after having such great results with the Cooling Eye Illuminator. 



Immediately after I applied it, my skin felt soft and smooth.  My makeup application felt smoother, and my skin stayed this way throughout the day.  I do have to say that I really didn't see a noticeable difference in pore size, but the texture was a huge win for me. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook