Wedding Cake Martinis

10/08/2011

Monday was the start of a rough week for me with A going to be gone to Catalina for the entire week on a school trip, and my whole week packed with back-to-back meetings.  N and I had been talking about a drink that I had at an Italian restaurant during the summer.  We had gone to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday as well as A's 12th. The restaurant had a huge martini menu, and I chose the Italian wedding cake.  I was skeptical, but it tasted exactly like cake.  Knowing that I was dreading the week, hub looked up the recipe online, and with a few modifications, made us wedding cake martinis.

The assembled ingredients for our version are: whipped cream vodka (which is my latest addiction thanks to my sister), pineapple and cranberry juices, Frangelico, Amaretto and white creme de cacao.


2 oz vodka
1 oz pineapple
1 oz cranberry
1/2 oz Amaretto
1/2 oz creme de cacao
Splash Frangelico


 Give it a good shake...


And pour.





Every last drop.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook