Catherine Kwong Design

5/05/2012

 All Images: Bess Friday











I'm a sucker for design houses.  In Pasadena, we are right in the middle of the Pasadena Showcase House of Design, and it is the season for them everywhere.  San Francisco has the Decorator Showcase, and I was delighted to find that one of the rooms in the Showcase was designed by Catherine Kwong Design as a blogger's office.  The first thing that drew me to the room is the color of the upholstered walls.  I've always had at least one room with grey walls and probably part of the reason that I keep telling my husband that the house we've been in for a year now doesn't feel like home yet is because we don't have a grey room.  I know that must immediately change after looking at the amazing Bess Friday's photos of the blogger's office.  The fact that the room has a place for everything else that is central to my life including French doors and white cabinetry is just icing on the cake.  If you have the opportunity to be in San Francisco and visit the Decorator Showcase, I'd love to hear about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook