Palm Fronds

5/28/2012


Blouse : H & M; Pants: Ann Taylor; Camisole: H & M; Sandals: Steve Madden (Old); Earrings: Cookie Lee; Necklace: Joan Rivers; Ring: Gifted Kenneth J Lane; Bracelets: Vintage & Unknown; Lipgloss: Estee Lauder Purple Passion Pure Color Sequin Finish Gloss




Stepping way outside of the comfort zone here.  I usually take A to the mall on the weekends to pick something out for her growing clothing obsession.  I wonder where she gets that from?  Her latest favorite is H & M, and I usually end up with something for myself as well.  I like that H & M has great reasonably priced basics (do I really want to pay more than $10 for a beige tank? NO!) and also lets me pick up things that I'm not sure will work out for me, or that I want to make an investment in, or are more than a passing trend that will look so dated in a week.  I have been eyeing large botanical prints but just couldn't commit.  This kimono-style blouse has a very subtle palm frond print.  Truth said: it's just too much for me.  It could be the bright color, the not-very-flattering cut, I don't know, but I doubt it will be making a reappearance soon.  Do you have something that you really want to like but just can't?

Linked to: Visible Monday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook