International

6/08/2012


Shirt: di Vita
Jacket: Luis Alvear
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Sole Society
Bag: Zara
Bracelets: Bauble Bar






Orange that is.  Hub has had a distaste for these as soon as he saw them come out of the box.  "Really," he asked. "International Orange?" "Yes, really," I replied rather indignantly.  Since then, I've made a point of wearing them repeatedly.  He does have the upper hand, however, since if I had not been holding his had while crossing Colorado Blvd., I would have been sitting in the middle of Colorado Blvd.  I don't know how it happened except I know that I didn't look down while stepping off the curb.  Instead of blaming his klutzy wife (who once broke her leg walking on grass in tennis shoes.  Yes, just walking), he blames the shoes.  "I knew they were bad news from the moment I saw them."  I may have lost the battle, but the war still rages on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook