Dots

7/10/2012


Cardigan: Ann Taylor (Similar in hot pink here)
Bracelets: Forever 21
Ring: Jewel Mint
Shoes: Steve Madden
Blush: Bare Minerals  Fruit Cocktail
Lipstick: Chanel  Rouge Coco in Vendome






The shopping my closet saga continues, and I've again turned to the "wear it one more time" method to wittle things out.  This dress is really several years old.  I know I purchased it at Loehmann's to wear to a party, but I can't read the label to see the brand to save my life.  It seemed very party-ish with dots and confetti strands, it has a lot going on already.  It's a lovely silky, satiny thing which seemed perfect as we've enter the hottest week of the year so far.  Two things that immediately stood out this time when I put it on: it's rather more low-cut then I remember it, and my arms are rather saggier then I remember them.  A quick cami underneath helped remedy the cut, and throwing on an old, faithful Ann Taylor sweater remedied the other.  All better now.  The grimace you see on my face is because these shoes were not meant for walking across the grass.  Had to remember to step lightly there and didn't always succeed.

Linked to: Monday Mingle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook