Exfoliate

7/02/2012


Dress: Style Mint
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Mia
Bracelet: Tiffany




I've got random, mish-mash tidbits to throw at you today which is just the way my brain has been operating lately.  I've realized I have way too many clothes right now, so as I begin to sort through them, a shopping moratorium has been imposed.  Please send supportive thoughts my way as I deal with the trauma.  I love it when a really inexpensive product exceeds my expectations.  Right now I'm in love with Soap & Glory's Greatest Scrub of All.  For $18 at Sephora, it's making me very happy.  What is not making me happy is the weather.  We are barely hitting the Southern California summer heat, and I'm ready for cool days.  I can't wait until my working days are eventually done and we can find a cooler climate to grow old in.  We had a very activity filled weekend which kept us out of the house quite a bit.  Many details will eventually dribble their way out to you.  Hope everyone is ready for July because there's not much you can do about it now.

Linked to: Visible Monday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook