Fall

7/24/2012


Jacket: Kay Unger
Pants: Burberry
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: Forever 21
Brows: Sephora Arch It Kit






There comes a point every summer where I, in the height of frustration for pulling together summer outfits, stop fighting it and put together a typical fall outfit.  Most of the time, I manage to pull it together with more of the lightweight options from the wardrobe, and I get the big light bulb over the head that comes with the dawning realization that I can pull outfits together the same way I do the rest of the year in different fabrics and weights.  I can dress like me but in lighter clothes.  Duh!  It suddenly makes rants in the evenings as I'm pulling things together go much quicker and quietly.  And it makes me more comfortable with the choices I'm making.  Thank goodness it came a lot earlier this year than my usual mid-August awakening.

Linked to: Monday Mingle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook