Chilling

8/17/2012




Sweater: Michael Kors
Skirt: Old Navy
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Keds






Thank goodness for work-from-home Fridays because if I have to plan many more outfits while we are going through this awful heat, I don't know what I'm going to be wearing.  I really have to hand it to those of you who live in consistently hot climes because I can only take so much of this.  It might be worse this year because I ended up being sick just as we were hitting our hottest temperatures, but I'm just not bearing it well this year.   I did have to leave the house to pick up A at dance camp, and I didn't want to be that mom who embarrasses her kid by wearing pajamas, so I pulled out comfortable clothes that would stand up to the highest level of air-conditioning but not kill me when I had to step outside.  How is your summer going?  Do you love the heat and wish there was more of it or, like me, are you ready for fall?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook