Resemblance

8/27/2012


Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Nine West
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Necklace: Cookie Lee
Nails: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails






When we were growing up my sister and I looked nothing alike.  I can't tell you how many times after being told that we were sisters people just looked from one of us to the other trying to figure it out.  We have very different coloring, facial features and body types.  I tend to resemble my mother's family more, and she looks like my father's (I think).  But now there are days when I'm sitting at my computer and looking at pictures when all I can think is, "Wow, I look just like my sister in this picture."  It tends to be an expression or the way I'm holding my head, but it's there, and I like it.  I was hoping when I put on this sleeveless tee that I would suddenly have lean, defined arms.  I've been working out like a demon without seeing results yet.  I'll keep going, and I do have to lay off the frozen yogurt once and for all.  That would probably be half the battle.  Have a great week, and if you haven't already, pop over to see what's happening on Visible Monday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook