Change

9/03/2012


Jacket: BB Dakota via Stitchfix
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Sunglasses: 3.1 Phillip Lim





When I started writing this post, I was thinking of cutting my hair.  And when I say cutting my hair, I mean more than my usual, it's time for my trim, take off two inches.  I mean really cutting my hair.  I've been vague, I know, when I've mentioned that we are going through a lot of changes at work.  We've had all manor of consultants in and out the door, and it's not just the usual bunch.  This time they are bringing in management consultants to talk to us about everything from how often we leave our offices to how we wear our hair.  That paired with the fact that sometimes having this much hair is just a pain, made me think about cutting it at least to my shoulders today.  I'm not there yet though.  I think I'll have my stylist take six inches off next weekend, and we'll go from there.  Remember, today is Monday Mingle.  Please go visit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook