Oxblood

9/27/2012



Dress: Rebecca Taylor via Nordstrom
Booties: Trouve via Nordstrom





Just a quick post since I'm basically writing it in the middle of the night (I came late to the updating the OS game and got my butt kicked), but since I was already late participating in the Oxblood challenge for Bloggers Do It Better on Pretty, Shiny, Sparkly, I didn't want to entirely miss it.  I bought this Rebecca Taylor dress earlier this summer at Nordstrom and had plans already in mind to wear it with tights and flat boots as soon as the weather grew colder.  In my last trip to Nordstrom, I fell in love with the color of these boots, but I showed great resolve and walked away.  I then proceeded to think about them constantly for a week and finally went back and snatched them up.  The following week was the hottest of the year so far here in Southern California, so the boots stayed in their box.  A and I went to see Paranorman (which we loved) over the weekend, and since it had cooled off a little, and I knew we would be sitting in the over-air conditioned theatre, it felt safe to pull them out.  They are so comfortable and shiny beautiful.  My best fall purchase without a doubt.  Some of you have asked, so yes, this is my new hair.  It seems a lot shorter than it was in real life than I think it looks in pictures.  It has a much choppier feel that you can't really see here.  I'm happy with the length but not completely sold on the choppy layers yet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook