Noir

10/24/2012


Shirt and Pants: H&M
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Sole Society
Necklace & Bracelet: JewelMint





This is one of those disjointed, random thoughts, stream-of-consciousness posts because I have absolutely no organized thoughts in my head right now.  Isn't it amazing how sometimes you really want to do something and everything seems to work against you to do it?  How it's like there is some message that you are supposed to be getting that maybe this isn't a good move.  And then there are other times when things just click and work and go smoothly.  I'm thankful to be in that later place right now, but things are going so smoothly it's a little overwhelming.  I'm going to have to be extremely self-motivated on the work front for a while to keep things happily chugging along.

Now if the diet and exercise would only start moving along the same way...my husband will happily point out to me that I ate two Tootsie Rolls, three Dots, had two bites of pasta and one of bread stick last night thus breaking weeks of hard work eliminating sugar and white food from my diet.  In his defense, I have asked him to be the food police, yet when he was acting in that capacity, I ignored him.  In my defense, we were trick-or-treating with the family at Disneyland.  I carried an enormous bag of candy around for five hours and only had two Tootsie Rolls and three Dots.  Oh yeah, there is that frozen yogurt I had on Friday night too.  Back to the beginning again.

Linked to: Monday Mingle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook