Shades of Grey

10/14/2012


Blouse and Skirt: Forever 21
Shawl: Loft (Old but similar here)
Bag: ASOS (on SALE)
Boots: Shoe Dazzle
Necklace and Bracelet: JewelMint







This is not going to be one of those posts.  You all have dirty minds.  A keeps asking me if I've read the book, and I think I'm highly disappointing her when I tell her no.  This was the last day of cool weather.  We are spiking back up into the 90s as I type this.  At least I got in two good cool weather outfits while it lasted.  Inspired by the cool weather, I started doing some serious on-line window shopping.  I simply can't justify buying all the goodies I found, but if you want to see what I'm gazing at longingly, I've added a Wish List page to the blog.

This is my new favorite way to pull my hair back which I sported for most of the week.  It's actually a fishtail braid pulled into a messy, low bun.  It has great staying power while still having texture.  I was worried that the white bag which took me all summer to find and which just arrived would get no use.  I found a way to work it into a Fall outfit, and now I shouldn't complain too much because the warmer days will make it seem purposeful.  Thanks goes to Joseph Maria-Badia who did a lovely feature on me on his blog Sense Corbata (No tie).

Linked to Two Thirty-Five Designs
                The Molly Buckley

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook