Coffee

12/09/2012


Dress: BCBG
Sunglasses: Gucci
Bracelet: Shashi
Bag: Coach



I was cleaning photos off of the Mac and came across these that I had never posted from August.  This was in the midst of the hottest, most humid string of weather we had this summer which I think shows in my hair.  But even in the heat, the hub and I wanted to get out of the house one day.  We decided to run out for a quick treat, and I've been driving by this little coffee place for a while, so we decided to give it a try.  Even in the heat, I have to have my coffee, but the hub went for iced tea.  Unfortunately for us, lots of people had the same idea, and there was no place for us to sit inside, so here we are pressed into the shade trying to enjoy our drinks.  I have to admit that we only lasted about five minutes before we headed for the car and the air conditioning at home.

Linked to What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook