Severe

1/07/2013


Dress: H&M
Coat: Target
Shoes: Sole Society
Earrings: Vintage Dior
Necklace: BaubleBar
Belt: Mulberry




Some time ago, the hub and A convinced me that I shouldn't wear my hair pulled back tightly any more.  They both used the terms "severe" and "strict," but I quite like it, and I've decided that 2013 is going to be all about doing and wearing what I like.  It's ironic that I'm wearing a bright, floral dress while declaring that I no longer will be making an effort to add color to my wardrobe.  It's been sometimes stressful worrying about how to add color to an outfit.  I love to wear black and white.  I'm comfortable in it.  I'm going back to it.  I love neutrals; my entire wardrobe is built around black, white, grey and tan.  This might be the year of navy; it might not.  I might wear red or orange or yellow.  I might not.  No more rules; no more shoulds.  If I like the look of something, I'm going to do it.  If I don't, I'm not.  It's as simple as that.  I might pull my hair back like this or I might go all grey, but I'm going to enjoy doing it.

Linked to Monday Mingle on Glamamom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook