Black and Brown

5/22/2013



Dress: H&M
Shoes: Lauren
Necklace: JewelMint
Bracelet: JewelMint








Every time I think I'm getting into a routine, it gets blown apart, and the blog has been the biggest thing to suffer.  I feel like it was just a few days ago that I posted, but when I checked, it was actually 10 days.  Where does the time go?  Quick note on my hair.  Some of you might remember me contemplating letting my gray grow out.  At the time, it never happened.  I decided to try to tone down the darkness gradually instead.  I've been posting so infrequently, it's going to look like a rapid change probably, but it has taken the last few months to get to where I am today.  These pictures were taken about midway through the process, so it just looks a little browner here.  It's actually much more of a golden brown now.  I hope to get some pictures taken soon.

Linked to Monday Mingle on MomTrends

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook