MintStyle June Catalog

6/11/2013

My husband got me hooked on Game of Thrones, but he's more emotionally attached to it than I am.  He walked around in a daze for a few days after last Sunday's episode saying, "What just happened?  Wait, what?  Now what?"  In one of those coincidences, I received the MintStyle catalog for June a few days later and saw pieces that seem to make a nod to the show.





The Draco necklace on the cover is inspired by dragons, and the Rebel Love ring (below) reminds me of something that a warrior's lady would wear.

You can use this link to become a member of JewelMint and receive personalized recommendations every month.  If you like an item in the catalog but don't want to become a member, you can email me directly at bespokegina@gmail.com to place an order.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook