Summer Tux

7/18/2013


Blazer: H&M
Tee: Old Navy
Pants: Kenar (Old)
Belt: Halston
Bag: Just Fab




So finally I think you can see how the hair is growing out in these pictures.  I'm definitely at that horrible line of demarcation stage.  A just went ombre on her hair, and I've taken to joking that I'm ombre too just a little more than she is.

I so want to like this Halston belt.  I've had it for about a year.  It's a lovely color and texture, but it fits really oddly and it never stays snapped.  This one might have to move on.

I've been using this bag for the last few weeks continuously.  It's from Just Fab, and if you haven't checked out their site yet, you should think about it.  Now on first glance, it's full of lots of platforms and not so age appropriate things.  You do have to dig a little bit, but the pieces are inexpensive and a better quality than expected for the price.  I do tend to stay away from imitation leathers on sites like this, but this bag is a sturdy canvas with the lace overlay.  The edge is imitation leather, but it's subtle.

I've heard from a few of you that you are enjoying the videos.  I appreciate your feedback.  The next one is really going to rely on your feedback because I need suggestions from you, so stay tuned for that.

Linked to The Pleated Poppy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook