Sephora Haul Video

8/09/2013

I went a little crazy at Sephora.com while I was trying to work on the skin congestion problem that I talked about here.  If you are curious about what else I bought, here you go.  This is my longest video ever.  Fair warning.  I've taken some of your suggestion about eye makeup to heart.  I'm actually doing better with my hair now that the short layers are growing out a bit.  I actually bought this stuff in June, and when I made this video in July, I hadn't used everything.  I have used most of it now.  More details coming soon.  This screenshot is very grainy, but I think I'm actually getting better with the lighting thing.  If you are interested, all links are below, and I do have two more videos up on YouTube if you want to keep going.





Buxom Glow and Tell

Shirt: Topshop

All products in this video were purchased.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook