August Empties Video

9/02/2013

I didn't spend a lot of time pulling myself together before making this video because I was more focused on getting to my work out, which I had let slide for a few days.  I'm still working on lighting, so I almost look two-toned here.  I used up a lot of stuff in August and even more in the last week or so since I've been running out of all the products I bought when I was working on my skin congestion issues.  Next month's empties should really be something.  I did receive the La Prairie Eye Complex for review, but I was not paid for this review (I mean, would you pay for this review?).  


Products:

Bare Minerals Purifying Facial Cleanser 
Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose in It
Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber Body Splash
Suave Dry Shampoo 
Minxxette The Brush Hanger
La Prairie Eye Complex with Caviar Extract 
Cures by Avance Age Defyer Eye
Smashbox Bionic Mascara 
Tarte Multipleye Extend 3 
Cargo 3 Triple Action Mascara
Bobbi Brown Extra Face Oil (Out of stock again already)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook