Backyard BBQ

9/01/2013

Tee: StyleMint
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bag: H&M
Ring: JewelMint





I hope everyone is having a great weekend whether you are celebrating the holiday in the U.S. or not.  I  had plans not to leave the house all weekend, but I did go out to Starbucks this afternoon, and I will have to go to the grocery store tomorrow because of poor planning on my part.  We barbecued yesterday, and it is just sweltering hot and humid here.  I'm actually enjoying shopping my closet these days rediscovering some things I've had for quite a while but don't wear enough.  Today's jewelry is a perfect example of that with lots of pieces of silver I've picked up along the way.  This clutch has been my go-to this summer, and I'm afraid it's on its last leg.  The colored covering is starting to wear off in spots revealing the woven texture underneath that looks like raffia.  I'm planning on pulling it all off to see how it looks, but since I only paid around $10 I might be pushing it.  These flats have also been on almost constantly all summer, and the toes are a little the worse for wear.  Nothing I can do to overcome that issue, and I'm afraid replacing them might have to wait for awhile since I'm still on shopping moratorium.  Since I have plenty of other pairs to wear, I'm sure I'll manage.

Linked to The Pleated Poppy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook