It's All Black and White

2/03/2014


Blazer: Forever21
Shoes: ShoeMint
Bag: Coach
Necklace: BaubleBar
Bracelets: Forever21
Ring: Forever21



It's been a whirlwind week around here.  I've been doing quite a few interviews, which is a good thing. Now I'm in a holding pattern seeing if any of them turn into actual contracts.  Husband and I had to go to court in Orange Country one day.  It's not fun being the landlord sometimes.  We fit in a Disneyland day this weekend after realizing that we hadn't actually been inside one of the parks since some time in November (I actually think it was October, but that sounds like an even worse return on investment of our annual passes, so we'll just go with November).  We did go shopping in Downtown Disney for Christmas presents in December, so we did get some value back there.  And today was a huge day, A had her first admissions interview.  We probably won't find out where she's been accepted until early March.  The process continues.

As far as clothes go, I'm doing pretty well on my diet, but nothing noticeable has happened yet.  I had to cave and buy a new pair of jeans, but otherwise, I refuse to buy anything in a larger size.  Enough is enough.  Don't be filled by the specks on the ground.  It's been in the 80s here, and our tree is very confused.  It bloomed about two months early.  We finally hit some cooler weather late last week even getting a very light rain, which we really need.  I hope everyone has a great week.

Linked to Funday Munday on Lipgloss and Crayons

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook