I'll Have Wine with That

5/31/2017


Jacket: via Stitchfix
Dress: Similar here
Flats: Chanel
Necklace: Similar here
Bracelet: Bauble Bar
Rings: ASOS



We are quickly approaching the end of our first full year of living in Nevada. This time last year, we were packing and making multiple trips back and forth to California while waiting for the end of the school year and my onsite contract to wrap up.

One thing we've all said over the last two weeks, "I don't remember it being this hot at this time last year." I do remember being here for Memorial Day weekend and putting out some of my 4th of July decorations - which reminds me that I need to do that.

We've noticed lots of houses going up for sale in our neighborhood over the last few weeks which is either a sign that property values are rising and people want to make the most of it or just that school is out here already.

I'm seeing a slowdown in my travel for business, which is a good thing. We have a personal vacation planned for this summer but nothing like our vacation in France last year.

What are your plans for the summer? Any big trips planned or are you looking forward to a staycation?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook