Roadtrip / J Crew Jeans, BaubleBar Earrings

7/10/2017


Earrings: BaubleBar
Tee: Old but similar here
Jeans: J Crew
Wedges: Old but similar here



We have just returned from a week back in California, and on our way down this time, we stopped to take some quick pictures in the desert. I was wearing all old but super comfortable pieces, and it was only as I was putting this post together that I realized that as much as I wear these pieces, I've never worn any of them on the blog before.

I literally live in these J Crew jeans. I wear them at least once a week. I bought them purposely a few sizes too big to make sure they remain loose even straight from the wash. They are distressed, and after so much wear, some of the holes on the legs are probably starting to become a little bigger than I want them to be, but I'm not ready to let go of them just yet.

This shirt is a remnant of the Olson twins' collaboration with the now defunct StyleMint clothing brand. During a recent trip to Nordstrom, I found a tee by Splendid that has a very similar weight and softness.

These wedges are another vestige of StyleMint. I had hardly worn them at all because they originally came with a thin ankle strap that always chafed me every time I wore them. Since it sometimes takes me a while, I finally realized that the strap was easily detached, making them so much more comfortable to wear. Since then, I finally feel like I've broken them in. I've found more of a sandal version with said ankle strap for you to check out. 

Finally, these earrings are from BaubleBar and are probably over 5 years old from a collaboration with Erickson Beamon. This was a great collaboration that brought the usually pricey pieces from Erickson Beamon into a much more affordable range. I was able to find something similar at a great price point from BaubleBar, but if you are interested, Erickson Beamon has a very similar pair on their website now as well.

After one day back from vacation, I'm not quite as exhausted as I was a few days ago, but I'm also not quite ready for the busy-ness that is going to be this week as we start summer school, go back to voice coaching and start a new ballet class this week. I say we when all I have to do is the driving :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook