August Favorites / Nuxe, Old Navy

9/03/2017




August was all about taking care of some lingering issues for me, so most of my favorites are a product of my attempts to solve those annoying little things that just wouldn’t go away.


First up was dealing with my lingering skin rashes. Most of the over-the-counter treatments doctors have recommended have really made no difference, and by July, my hand was so severely cracked and flakey, it burned constantly. The first line of attack was La Roche Posay Cicaplast. This non-greasy ointment was created to deal with the dry, flakey skin that is a result of cosmetic procedures like chemical peels, and it did an amazing job keeping the hand soothed and the itching under control while the cracks healed.

When I had the cracks under control, I started using Burt’s Bees Hand Salve. I picked this up when we were visiting my sister in July just at the grocery store and continued use has brought my hand back to almost completely normal. The salve is very greasy, so I put it on before bed sometimes even wearing a glove over it.
La Roche Posay Cicaplast

The final product in my dry skin arsenal is the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick. I’ve used the pots of Reve de Miel for years and never knew it came in a stick, which I much prefer over sticking my fingers in the product. This has been my constant on my desk while I work for the last few weeks.

I depend on tee shirts as layering pieces, but I don’t often wear them on their own. I was picking up some new pajamas at Old Navy, and on the way out, I saw this graphic tee. I picked it up on a whim, and I’ve constantly been wearing it ever since. I really like the curved hemline.



Old Navy Tee (On sale for $7.50)

I mentioned my obsession with the Aaptiv app on the Bespoke Lifestyle blog. I’ve been incredibly busy with work and family responsibilities, so getting to the gym on time for classes has been rough and just getting on the treadmill tends to get boring. The variety of classes on Aaptiv allows me to keep my workouts interesting , which keeps me going, and I can do them when I have time for them in my schedule. 





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this nuxe reve de miel product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good sharing of information. Exercise makes man perfect. You can check your performance at Calculator Online. All types of calculators available here including scientific,finance,math,pregnancy and much more.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook