New / Ann Taylor Fall Shopping Event

10/25/2017

A few weeks ago I was invited over to the Ann Taylor at the Fashion Show Mall for a shopping event. The store was perfectly arranged, and it looked to me that they have leaned more toward a minimalistic approach to the store's merchandising.


The racks were neatly arranged but not overly full, making it easy to both really see the style of the garments and also very easy to find your size without having to push through twenty of the same blouse. 

It was apparent that a lot of thought went into the grouping of pieces within the layout of the store. I passed through Kelly green then navy and gray and onto black. I stopped at the navy section and found myself pulling pieces and interchanging them for several outfit combinations. If you are a capsule wardrobe enthusiast, this could make your process effortless.


After being handed a glass of Prosecco, I headed for the fitting room to try on some things. This has been the year of the sleeve, and Ann Taylor is all over the trend first with the shirred cap sleeve on the Petaled Ruffled Tee I'm wearing here. I appreciated the slight peplum accent of the cut and the mixed materials with the same print on this blouse that I'll be able to wear with jeans, trousers or pencil skirts.



The Tiered Lace Trim Tee looked so vintage to me that I had to have it. It is very sheer (apologies for the strappy sports bra underneath), so I'll be wearing a cami underneath, and I find it a little big so would recommend sizing down. 



Finally I tried the Lantern Sleeve Sweater. This sweater has a super flattering fit, but if you are thinking about grabbing it, do it now because it's extremely limited stock.



Thank you to Ann Taylor Fashion Show for inviting me to shop with some sips thrown in for good measure. If you are wondering what to wear to work, check out these suggestions they have up on their site now.

Also, I've linked this week to #SaturdayShareLinkUp on Not Dressed as Lamb. Please stop by and visit all the lovely bloggers who share. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook