Shuffle / Pink

11/14/2017



Top: TY-LR
Pants: Ann Taylor
Sandals: Old but these Topshop pumps are on my wishlist







Immediately after the reminder that I was going back to my comfort zone, this outfit happens. I did say that pink was going to be one of the colors left in the closet after I did my purge.

The cut of this TY-LR blouse is very flattering with a wide, clearly defined waist and lots of billowy pleating across the chest. I do find it runs a little large though, so you might consider sizing down.

I’ve had these Ann Taylor pants quite a while now, and they are holding up quite well. I am finding that I’m getting a little tired of the ankle length though. And of course it seems like every pair of pants I’ve kept in the wardrobe has an ankle length…

But hey, look at me back in heels. I’m extremely happy my ankle seems to be better although I wore a pair of wedges to the annual Neiman Marcus Las Vegas Beauty Blogger Brunch this weekend (pictures coming soon!) and felt a few twinges. I'll have some of the best products I saw for the holidays up in the next week or so.

I’ve completely converted to gel manicures. You might have seen my Instagram post here of my little owl for Halloween from Nohea Nails, my favorite salon in Vegas. I’ll be including them in my next favorites post. But here I’ve layered a pale pink Dior polish over my gel because I wanted a change in color halfway through. This makes the non-gel polish last longer for me then it would on its own because it has such a strong base. And since gel is basically impenetrable, I’ve even gotten away with removing one non-gel color and polishing with a second. 


I’m off on a business trip for the rest of the week, so I won’t be getting another post out this week. How is next week Thanksgiving? Have a great week everyone!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook